Underground Orange Cream Pie
1 (16 oz) package Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating
1 (16 oz) package Chocolate CANDIQUIK® Coating
4 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened
1 (3 oz) packages orange flavored gelatin
1 (3.9 oz) package instant chocolate flavored pudding
2 (8 oz) containers whipped topping, thawed
2 chocolate pie crusts
1. Melt both Vanilla and Chocolate CANDIQUIK® Coatings in Melt and Make Microwaveable Trays™ according to directions on package.
2. In a large bowl, beat 2 packages of cream cheese, Vanilla CANDIQUIK® and orange gelatin, mix until well blended.
3. Fold in 1 container of whipped topping and mix until well combined.
4. Carefully spoon half of mixture into one crust and half into the other crust; set aside.
5. In another large bowl, beat remaining 2 packages of cream cheese, Chocolate CANDIQUIK® and chocolate pudding, mix until well blended.
6. Fold in remaining container of whipped topping and mix until well combined.
7. Divide chocolate mixture evenly and spread on top of the orange filling. Keep refrigerated.
8. For spider web: using cake icing, pipe web design on top of the cheesecake.