Eyeball Cake Balls
1 box cake mix (plus ingredients required for cake)
8 oz. cake frosting
2 (16 oz.) packages Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating
Life Savers Gummy Savers®
Mini M&M® candies
Red cake writing icing
1. Prepare and bake cake mix as directed on box; cool completely.
2. Crumble cake into a large bowl. Add frosting and mix thoroughly.
3. Roll mixture into 1″ sized balls. Chill for approximately 1-2 hours in the refrigerator.
4. Melt CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt & Make™ Microwaveable Tray according to directions on package.
5. Dip cake balls in CANDIQUIK® and place on wax paper. Before dry, press 1 Gummy Saver candy in the center of each cake ball. Place a mini M&M in the middle of the gummy saver.
6. Once completely set, use cake writing icing to pipe red lines on the sides of the cake ball.
TIP: If cake bites become too soft or are not holding their shape while being dipped, place back in the refrigerator for 20-30 minutes.